Friday, September 24, 2010

Playlist Friday

I haven't felt much like running this week. We've all been exhausted with it being the week of the YL Banquet. But I did get out and run some.
Mostly because I am playing soccer this Fall and I can't look like a turd with shinguards on out there.

So this is the playlist of the week.
Enjoy!

Gimme Three Steps-Lynyrd Skynyrd
Chattahoochee-Alan Jackson
Once Bitten Twice Shy-Great White
Walking on Sunshine-Katrina and the Waves
Shake It-MetroStation
California Gurls-Katy Perry
Dynamite-Taio Cruz
Fire Starting-Sean Kingston
Bad Romance-Lady Gaga
Home-Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros
Kids-MGMT

Yep, that's me. Completely random but singing really really loud while running. And, in case you doubt me on this one. Just try to not run while listening to Chattahoochee by Alan Jackson.

That song has an awesome beat and it always makes think of how Robin Plemmon's changed the lyrics from "I will was willing but she wasn't ready" to "I was chilling and her name was Betty" so they could sing the song in YL club.

So, I settled for a cheesburger and grape snow cone; dropped her off early but didn't go home...

Oh man, it almost makes me want to go run RIGHT NOW.

No comments: