Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy Is What We All Have

Busy is not an excuse but a reason that I have strayed from my blogging. I have kept up with my twitter account because-well that is easy.

This is not hard but I have relocated my computer so that I am not occupied by the screen all the time and instead can focus "some" of my time on my kid, husband, vacation planning and JOB.

My job has sort of taken over for the last few weeks out of necessity and hopefully things will slow back down soon.

But I wanted to let you all know that we are safe, kind, responsible type people that love you very much. And, you can expect to see and hear more about this upcoming trip to France very soon. Feast your eyes for a moment and drift away:


This is really why I am busy! Planning a trip to le Tour de France is hard work but the details are coming together and I will share them all with you this weekend!
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Insanely jealous

Miriam said...

I don't think the word exists for what I feel..jealous doesn't cut it. However VERY excited for your adventure.