Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Lighting

At our elementary school we have a fundraiser every year called "The Pumpkin Lighting Festival". It is not a joke.

Every grade picks a theme based on literature or pop culture. Then each class mom and teacher select a direction to move in within that theme.

Then you have three weeks to turn this puppy around.

Kindergarten was Smurfs.
First Grade was SkippyJon Jones.
Second Grade did If You Give A Miuse A ....books
Third, Angry Birds
Fourth: Lion King
Fifth: The Whipping Boy

These displays were impressive and I am not kidding when I say it took all my artsy craftsy skillz to pull this o e off. But I think it was accomplished. Take a look at these things!

We are walking out the door to head to the fundraiser now! I can't wait to see ALL the displays!

1 comment:

Amy Noll said...

you were made for this :)

also...your stuff looks incredible!!