Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sweat Everyday

Anybody adding "running" or "exercise" to their New Years Resolutions?

If so, here is a new playlist of songs to add to your ipod. Do it. You will love these.


I Got It from My Mama by will.i.am
Give Me Everything (feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer) by Pitbull
You Make Me Feel... (feat. Sabi) by Cobra Starship
Moves Like Jagger [feat. Christina Aguilera] by Maroon 5
More by Usher
Sexy and I Know It     by LMFAO
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)  by Rihanna
Without You (feat. Usher)   by David Guetta & Usher
Good Life  by OneRepublic
The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa
I Wanna Go by Britney Spears


It is embarrassing to share these songs because I truthfully LOVE pop music really only when I run and classic rock or singer/songwriter ALL the rest of the time. But I need a beat I can run to when my lungs are dying. These songs will carry you through at least 30 minutes.

 My new Lululemon mantra? Sweat everyday. Go do it!

No comments: