Sunday, January 1, 2012

Resolutions

I told Asher and Lucy about the concept of New Year's Resolutions yesterday and unprompted, this is what they came up with:

Asher:
Eat healthier. "like more apples, bananas, and lemon glazed pound cake."
Ride my bike more.
I want to write better//more clearly. (this is always on his report card!)
Play with my friends more.
Shoot my BB gun more. (for the record, he does not have a bb gun. Clearly he is working the system.)

Lucy:
Do more crafts.
Recycle more. (completely hilarious)
Help mommy and daddy more. (yes please)
Hug and kiss mom and dad more.

I don't know that I could do ANY better crafting my own resolutions than they did.
In fact, if we all worked at these...our family might be a smooth running machine!

They really made me laugh at how "adult like" these resolutions are for a 6 and 5 year old. But I'll take it! And I'll help them achieve them.

This is going to be a good year.

No comments: