Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm baaaack

After erasing my hard drive twice, uploading a ton of drivers and software (I still have to upload my printer and camera software) and spent two hours on the phone...I believe that I have nearly restored my computer.

I was in a dead panic last night after I got my computer back from the Geek Squad, followed all of their directions to find out that my computer was infected with a virus that was shutting down my laptop every three minutes. Matt and I quickly came to the conclusion that I was going to be buying a new laptop today. But I decided to try to erase and reformat the hard drive one more time and give it a go-and it worked! Hooray! This might only be a temporary fix, but I hope that it will last a long time. I really don't want to spend the money.

But I am so tired of reconfiguring my computer. I mean, I am exhausted by it all. I have to catch up on work items and oh yeah, I have two kids that I take care of all day long. So it might be a few more days before I get back in the swing of blogging. Sorry bout that.

No comments: