Tuesday, June 5, 2007

another day, another bunch of pictures







I am sure that all of you are sick and tired of pictures of my kids, but I am feeling very good these days about the quality of the pictures that I am taking. It has become (due to my 365 project) pretty much the only hobby that I am sticking with (apart from blogging!) these days. And it is really fun! And I am capturing sweet memories that I am sure that we will treasure years from now! So with that being said, here are some pictures that I captured of the kids when we were playing after dinner.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Lucy's wearing that shirt of Maggie's! Brings back memories!

JF said...

wow! you really know how to take pics. You are great at it! Don't stop! It never gets old looking at pics of your children!