Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tonight

Tonight is by far the best night of television that we have had since May. The series premiers of The Office and Grey's Anatomy are running opposite of each other and I am mightily ticked off at the executives at NBC for making people choose. There are many nights that I am "allowed" to watch Grey's Anatomy just because it does not interfere with watching The Office when it was in the 8:30pm timeslot.

So instead, we are GOING to watch the Grey's premier and Tivo The Office and have to watch The Office while we TiVo ER. Arggh. What would we do if didn't have Tivo???

BTW: The only way that we are going to watch TV in this manner is because I have forced Matt's hands by inviting some friends over to watch Grey's..teehee. Anyone wanna come over? Open INVITE!

Oh and I forgot, USC Women's Soccer is opening SEC play at Tennessee tonight and the game will be televised on Fox Sports South starting at 8pm. Oh the conflict.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so excited for Grey's that I cannot stand it! Did you watch Private Practice last night? I only caught the last 45mins but it actually looked better than the Pilot episode so I got a season pass to avoid missing it in the future.
My plan is the opposite of yours b/c Pat will require that I watch the Office with him since he doesn't watch Grey's. I'll probably have to watch it tomorrow if I can sneak it in between Dora & Diego.
Later.

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
All of last year I watched Grey's and The Office in the same order you're doing tonight - Grey's in real time and then the recorded Office. I actually enjoy it that way more because after all the intensity and Mcsteamy/dreamy-ness, The Office is even funnier.
-Chicky

Michelle said...

Did anyone else think that the Office was kinda lame last night?

MJG said...

Sooooo, have you paid any attention to the goalie contraversy with the World Cup team? It's all over ESPN. And that's one of the few slices of America that I have access to over here.
What did you think about Grey's? I was a little mad at the end, but it left things kind of hanging so we'll see what happens. I love that show, not gonna lie.
I'm back on Friday.... holy crap! I can't wait to see you and your kiddos. I bet they're HUGE!