Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Wal-Mart Shoppers



I am pretty sure that all of you know by now that my guilty pleasure in life is www.peopleofwalmart.com where people who are shopping at Wal-Mart snap pictures with their phones of other people who are shopping there who absolutely shock them. These pictures make it onto this beautiful thing we call the internet. And I love it. And I look for these people every time I go to Wal-Mart now.
The surprising thing?
I see more of these people at Target right now than at Wal-Mart. Maybe it's just the season? You know, trying to get classy or something?
But the above picture, the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader? That just made my day. My week. Well, my whole dadgum year.

Merry Freakin' Christmas.

1 comment:

robin said...

What makes this picture amazing? She (??) is in the wine section. Prolly looking for Arbor Mist.