Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Rescue 911

Living the life of a mom of a preschooler and a kindergartner means that I have endless conversations about calling 911, fireman, police officers and getting arrested. Why?

Because this is all they talk about school and these "are the people in your neighborhood"

But there is a bit of a disconnect in my house about when exactly you should call 911.

Like, riding in the front seat of the car.
Or getting hit.
Or maybe they've got it just right. Like this:

Apparently, Asher has a lot of experience with people getting stabbed.

Now, I did a little bit of research and I don't know if you remember this particularly fantastic episode of Rescue 911, but I know I do:



And now I am little concerned that my kids would actually 1) stick their tongue out when going into the freezer and 2) then not be able to call 911 because we have no home phone.
Awesome. Thanks kids for totally freaking me out! (think his parents got sent a bill for the emergency workers coming to his house to pour water on his tongue?)

Now that there's no Rescue 911 on TV to teach you how to call 911, I have a real problem. I have to figure out how to teach you to call it on my cell phone without actually calling it. That should be a new adventure.
(not that there was no fear in filming my son while driving. That was fine. No problems at all.)

No comments: