Wednesday, February 28, 2007

New Camera





Okay, so I bought a new camera. I went with the Canon Powershot S2. It is last year's model and I looked at the newer one in the store and really liked it. I am happy so far with this camera, but I am having to use some manual options in order to get the shots that I like, which is a little bit of a bother...but it is kind of fun to actually use some photography knowledge that I have stored away! Here are the best of the pictures that I have taken today. I took the ones of Asher outside in the beautiful weather that we are having while Lucy was taken an extra long afternoon nap. God bless her. Any thoughts or reactions???




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh! So many cute pics of my little nephew. He is just A-dorable! It's really so fun to read your blog for me b/c there are a ton of similiarities to my own life. Like for one...Sarah is Asher's brother from another mother. She constantly finds food tucked into her chair that I had previously cleaned. Yuck. Luckily for me, I'm now the kind of mother who doesn't let that kind of thing (germs, bacteria) worry me anymore. :)Hahaha!
I really love the pics from your brand spanking new camera. Plus, it makes me so happy that I now have a way to see photos of your gorgeous family routinely. You look fabulous by the way!
A big happy birthday to you on Friday!!!! Wish I could be there to celebrate your last year in the 20's.Count on me for sure when you hit the big 3-0!

Unknown said...

Well thank you my dear sister for the sweet and funny comments. You are the best and I hope that we get to see each other soon (spring is just around the corner and so I hope an end to the endless colds and ear infections that interrupt our plans to be together!)
I love you!

Anonymous said...

The pics are wonderful! What really stood out for me is how much u look like your mom in your picture.