Friday, February 9, 2007

Why?

I thought that I would start a blog because I was never updating our family homepage because it took forever for charter let me upload any edits that I was making, so I thought that this might be easier. Also, there are moments every single day that I think to myself, "I ought to go write that down right now." And yet, I don't. And so many things; thoughts, ideas, dreams, and self-reflection has been lost because I haven't taken the time to go ahead and write it up. I have no idea if anybody is even going to read this thing, but I am going to pull the trigger and see what happens!

Happy reading and welcome to my blog!
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend. You are so cute with your adorable babies. My sister is having her second any day now, and I will go down to flordia and help. I am sure I will be feeling a lot of the same frustrations, only I don't know if the "I'm cute forgive me" trick works on anyone but moms. We'll see. I haven't ever seen a "BLOG", didn't know what one was, but this is pretty fun. Hey listen, Robbie and I would love to get together. Weekends are really the only time that works for us. Let me know if there is a good one for you.

Miss you guys,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

what a great idea, les...pictures, thoughts and a place to give back!...since i am the very worst at consistent communication, this works for me...it's probably time for a night out?..i was half way thinking of leasing a car and asking if you and the babies wanted to drive to jax with me to see the smiths and celebrate mags birthday...is that nuts?...love love sandy