Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pictures for your Wednesday

Yes, we are getting ready to leave for our assignment at Young Life's Crooked Creek. If you wanted to (and I am not saying you do!), you can send us mail, packages, sweet little nothings to:
Crooked Creek Ranch
P.O. Box 250
3000 County Rd 517
Fraser, CO 80442-0250

So on that note, here are the kids getting ready to watch Daddy do his thing:








I took a bunch of pictures of this kids this morning after I bought three yards of black felt in order to create a black out window at camp. I realized that it would make a great backdrop until I was ready to pack it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, as usual! Love the wig on Lucy, and Asher is sooo cool in his sweatband!! It was so good to see y'all in Albany recently...we really had fun visiting with your precious children...Asher, keep up the "weeeeee doggies, ok?" Y'all have fun at camp...we love ya, Mary, Ned and boys

Michelle said...

I love those pics--GORGEOUS babies!

Anonymous said...

awww. i'm sad i missed your departure.

but just you wait....Spooner & I were talking about putting together a package from us...get excited. get very excited.