Friday, August 15, 2008

Warren Bazemore

So hilarious! This is a good friend of mine and Matt's from college. His claim to fame was that he was the "Slinky Boy" and sure enough...there he is. Red-headed Warren singing his heart out!

Going back to Columbia this past weekend made me miss our college days and friends. We are hoping to get down there for a few games this season; football AND soccer. I am fired up for sports right now. Olympics, college football, college everything. Have I mentioned that I love the Olympics with a passion that is nearly unmatched; except the Tour De France. I love watching Badminton, water polo, team handball. I mean, whatever obscure freakin' sport is on...I will watch it. I think it goes back to us living in Korea when the Olympics were there in 1988. Olympic fever is here. I just watched the ENTIRE opening ceremonies. Why? Just cause. Get ready peoples...Olympic Fever is here.

2 comments:

Ed said...

Good stuff. Don't you wonder if he got teased (mercilessly!) for that?

robin said...

i haven't seen that in forevah.

too funny.