Sunday, October 5, 2008

Can I just say?



It has been a long time since my legs have looked like this?

And that it has been a lot of fun AND humbling to go back on the field? I feel like I can't hit the side of a barn much less the back of a goal!

But the best part is reconnecting with Lexi! Our lockers were next to each other throughout college and we spent A LOT of time complaining and grumbling about the day ahead at practice or what we just put our bodies through. It has been great to play together again, but on a team that is having fun instead of torturing ourselves for the sake of...well, I have no idea now. But those are days gone by!

Might I add that the South Carolina women's soccer team is killing it these days? I am fired up about my alma mater! Go Cocks!

Yep, I said it.

No comments: