Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Brilliant

I saw this on Lifehacker.com today and it made so much sense to me.

I mean, we don't have SUPER complicated TV around these parts, but just with TV plus a cable box AND DVR and kids that like to watch DVD's...it can get a little hairy to communicate to babysitter's or just visitors to the house how to operate our little remote control system. Plus I know people (*cough* my sister Shellie *cough*) who have pretty complicated systems that altogether shutdown if you hit just one single wrong button. And we wouldn't want the Amazing Race to not get recorded would we?
Speaking of that:
Dear NBC, could you please STOP airing your "Best of" series on Sunday nights? It is sending my DVR into overdrive and bumping the Amazing Race. You are not going to win this ratings war. You might as well give up. If you really want to make it interesting? Bring back My So Called Life or The Cosby Show. But the Best of Saturday Night Live Game Show Parodies? Give me a break.

No comments: