Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Heading West in the Morn

We depart for Frontier Ranch today.
I know you haven't heard a lot about it.
That's because life has been a bit hectic. Work has been busy. We have two very busy preschoolers (which sounds impossible on its face, but I promise is TRUE) and I just can't keep everything together. Getting ready for a trip of this magnitude means something have to fall by the wayside and this blog has been the wayside.

Also, I took my laptop in for a general once over before my AppleCare expired and they told me my hard drive was bad. So they gave me a new one. But that took a few days. So here we are!

And boy, are we anxious to just get the heck out of town and get to camp. I swear...
Just look at this place. It's like heaven on earth. And I can't wait to breathe it in. And feel the presence of God in every corner. For four straight years I got to bring high schoolers here and I will never be the same for it. I am so blessed that we get to be a part of someone else's story this summer.
This is NOT my picture. But I have about a million pictures like it. I just don't have the energy to go find the source disks for my scanner and deal with all that crap tonight. So, this is someone else's memory but it might as well be mine. This is where you stand after you get off the horses and before you walk back into camp. Every cabin takes this picture. Our family will take this picture-don't you worry. It's impossible not to be here and make memories or be a part of the history of this camp.

We can't wait. Every day this month Asher woke up and asked if it was "summer yet" because that meant we were going to Frontier. Well dude, it's Summer.

Oh yeah...in case you wanted to you know....grace us with a little package or something like that:
Frontier Ranch
22150 County Rd 322
Buena Vista, CO 81211

No comments: