Sunday, March 11, 2007

Help A Dream (however odd it may be) Come True

My mom's cousin Dimi (my mom's family has the CRAZIEST names) is a Disneyland Fanatic. Her daughter's name is Micki and for my entire life, they have gone to Disney every year.
She emailed my mom and several other people because she is a finalist in the CareerBuilder's Disney Job-For-A-Day contest. Here is her email:

"When I made my video resume for the job application, I didn’t realize that to win, I would need everyone I know, and some I don’t know to view it. I have made it past the judges into the top twenty. It is embarrassing, but my desire to work in the Haunted Mansion for a day and win a 4-day, 3-night trip to California is greater than my embarrassment.

Winners will be determined by a combination of their views and votes, so please take a look at my clip and vote for it. I don’t see where there is a limit on views, so watch it more than once if you can stand to. The viewing & voting period is March 6-30. Next, please forward to your friends and family and ask them less than 1 minute to click on my entry & vote for it.I really do appreciate your assistance. I am a huge Disney fan and would love the chance to work for a day in the original Disney Park. Thanks!"

Since so many people along the way in my life have helped to make my dreams come true, I would love for anyone out there (all six of you) to help my mom's cousin along the way to this dream. All you have to do is click on this link: http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs/dream-job-applicant.asp?ytid=Ft8sBahmNgk
and watch her video and click on "This one get's my vote". That's it! Thanks for helping!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Wowee! That's really awesome that she's a finalist to have her dream job for a day. She definitely gets my vote and I'll spread the word!

robin said...

she's an awesome rhyme-er

Michelle said...

Oh, Robin. You crack me up.

Unknown said...

ditto on shellie's comment.

Anonymous said...

That was funny, like a bunny, eating honey, earning money, on a sunny...day.