Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sorry for the bloggy break

Sorry I took a few days off there.

Matt and I went to see David Wilcox in concert on Saturday. We were in a room with only 120 other people and DAVID WILCOX. Amazing. Matt and I were loving his new stuff. It was a great date!

Not too much else is going on, so I have been lame and not motivated to blog. One big thing is that Asher is now on a Gluten Free diet which means-NO WHEAT for the next six weeks. Yuck. It has been a bit more work to think about what he can eat and what he can't. This is quite an adventure.

So there, I am back on the wagon. Just to hold you over, I will send up some pictures you haven't seen yet!

6 comments:

MJG said...

Wow, that last picture is AWESOME. He's a Weaverville boy if I ever saw one!
My aunt can't have any gluten either, and it's definitely work! Best of luck with that; I'm sure you'll do fine.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I got your link from celiacforums.com. Another David Wilcox fan!! Cool!! He's amazing to watch live. It still blows me away that he changes tuning while standing there talking the audience [I play guitar as well and can't imagine doing that]

Al aka aklap at celiacforums.com

Michelle said...

Those pics are so great of the kids. Lucy is such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

who is david wilcox??? mary

Anonymous said...

the photos of asher and lucy are FANTASTIC! they are such beautiful children! - mary

Unknown said...

hey mary! David Wilcox is a singer songwriter that Matt and I have loved for years. Look him up online-you won't regret it!