Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Family that Blogs Together...Stays Together

Well, I have introduced the world of blogging to Matt's family and this week, all of them (well, nearly all of them) decided to launch their own blogs. So I have to pimp them right here.

Matt's sister Buffy, who just had twin girls can be found at:sleeplessinjacksonville.blogspot.com

Matt's cousin Kelly, who got married in June and just found out that she got pregnant on their first night as a married couple...perhaps with twins can be found at preggofabulous.blogspot.com

Matt's other cousin, Katy (also Kelly's sister) has a one year old named Addie and she launched her blog today at http://pinkbowstwinkletoes.blogspot.com

It is great fun that all of us can be found on the interwebs now!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

The loser in Matt's family loves reading all of the family blogs...but I'm not quite ready to launch one of my own!
It would just be a daily list of all the things that my boys destroy in my house - and then all the time that we attempt to fix them.
Maybe I'll join you all one day!
Love you!