Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beach Times

We went to beach with several families last week on the coast of North Carolina and truth be told, I kept my camera hidden most of the time.

But I did manage to get a few beauties that I will share. But really, Lindsay Hancock got a bunch of great shots...she just hasn't updated her blog yet.


This might be one of favorite pictures of all of them. Because this is EXACTLY what we did at the beach all week. We rode bikes, Razors, and PowerWings. Hard. Click on the picture. There are so many details you are missing if you just scroll through it...







Who wouldn't want to look THIS amazing after three kids? Heck, BEFORE three kids.
Jeez, she's a walking, breathing advertising for P90x.
Lucy with all her 'tude on our last day wouldn't cooperate for a nice pic.
Serves me right.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

seriously...thanks for the compliment but seriously? Good Lord. a pic of me in my bikini on your blog...i need a beer rita - now!