Saturday, February 9, 2008

Full Disclosure Week 2

Well, I didn't make it to the gym as often as I wanted to this week due to my migraine that required medication and then the subsequent stomach virus that struck our house on Tuesday.

So I gained a pound. Now I am at 138. A little disheartening but not terrible. I just have to get after it this week. And...it's all gaining muscle weight right???

I can't tell you how many times in my life I have stepped on the scale and said those words to myself. The aftermath of a brain messed up by coaches, weight trainers and dieticians in college.

So my favorite song of the week?
Rehab by Amy Winehouse

Yes, she is a crack addict who was denied a visa because of her crack habit. But that chick can sing. Check her out on the Grammy's tomorrow night.

And here is a little sercy for you:
this is what my house looks like almost every single night


yes duck calls, soccer and nakey time. Come on by around 7pm and this is what you will get.

2 comments:

Kelly H said...

A great song to workout to: Any Way You Choose To Give It by The Black Ghosts (actually all 4 songs on that album are great). Also, Is It Any Wonder by Keane, another great workout tune. Enjoy :)

Michelle said...

I completely agree and was going to recommend that song too! It is on my playlist and great as a #3 song once you've gotten a good pace going.
That video is hilarious...and eerily similar to one I filmed of my kids this weekend. :-)