Thursday, April 2, 2009

My name is Leslie and I have a problem

I want to be Bakerella...

Not really, but I want to be able to make these one day.

Not really because that would require the time to actually make them. But maybe I just want to have them in my house and have people THINK that I could make something this cute.

Go over to her site now and look at all of the adorableness. If anyone wants to make cake pops one day, I am in. We can try it. I know we could make something resembling a mess and then call it a cake pop worthy of AshevilleSloan and NOT BAKERELLA.

5 comments:

Nichole said...

Name the date. I'll make the cake. You bring the sticks.

robin said...

oh my gosh. i totally want to make these. i know i could do it if i had all the supplies. the chickens are my fave!

Unknown said...

I know...they are awesome. Maybe a girls night when we can give them a go is in order?

It seems like most of her materials come from Michaels and Fresh Market. We can do it!

kristi said...

natalie would LOVE to do stuff like this!

Miriam said...

I SO want to be Bakerella, or at least have her cute blog. and so wish I could come try and make cake pops with you guys, that would be so fun! I might try by my lonesome to make some for Grayon's birthday :) i will be sure to post my awesome pics on my awesome blog! HA! those will be funny.