Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guido Beach

Hear Me HEAR ME HEAR ME...
This is NOT CLEAN. NOT CLEAN language. It is NOT CLEAN.

I did not make this video.

But it is hilarious. Especially at the end.
Especially for more reasons that I can talk about on the blog but I can give you a few reasons:

1. This is everyone I went to high school with.
2. These people live all around my sister.
3. This is EVERYONE I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH.


Don't judge me. Just try to understand how it is possible that there is always ALWAYS a Jersey/Staten Islander on a reality show.

6 comments:

Leslie Ruth Petree said...

You deserve a medal for making it through high school.

Michelle said...

What is left to say about the extra-classy breed that they haven't said for themselves? It is insane how tacky, rude, and ignorant they are.
I must however qualify the fact that although they do live in my state-- I've never seen one in my own neck of the woods. Thank goodness!

Jill Rutland said...

totally made my day...especially at the end! i just can't believe there are really those kind of people out there!!

robin said...

LET'S HOP IN THE VOLVO & HEAD TO GUIDO BEACH. it is our true north.

Unknown said...

wow. just wow.

S. Spooner said...

Wow.
I think all of those girls lived on my floor freshman year at Syracuse. Those guys lived below us. I'm not even exaggerating.
Just...wow. you do deserve a metal, or like a life scholarship.