Sunday, May 4, 2008

Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

This weekend felt a lot like work around here.
Asher came down with a man cold late last week and today he told me that his ear hurt. TOLD ME. That means he's officially sick. We will be heading to the doctor in the morning.

We had two funeral services, a wedding, church, senior soccer game, friends in town, plus...we are listing our house for sale in T-minus 18 days. So of course, I deep cleaned our bedroom, closet and garage. Along with planting nearly $50 worth of plants in the yard.

Also, Asher has officially decided that 6:45am is HIS new wake-up time. Which makes it officially MY wake up time.

On the plus side? Lucy said, "I love you" to me for the first time. And then she climbed into my lap (happily) to be cuddled. Um, that never happens?!

I have given away my exercise ball and 30 bricks on freecycle over the weekend. I have two yoga mats, a yoga strap and a yoga bar to add tomorrow. I love this group. We have a very active freecycle groupin Asheville, you should see if you have one where you live.

It is great, you have something you don't want anymore? List it on freecycle. Someone else wants it AND it doesn't end up in the landfill. Also, they have to come pick it up. Booyah.

No comments: