Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One more reason I love my Mac

This week I was using my MacBook and noticed that my battery life was dropping off like crazy!
It went from holding a 3.5 hour charge to 30 minutes. I have to say, I was a bit panic-stricken. I mean, who wants to buy a new battery?
I just checked the Apple website and they already knew there was a potential problem with my battery and had a SOFTWARE fix for it. Not a new, environment damaging battery. But software that restored my battery back to its typical life of 3.5 hours, all in 8 minutes. Counting downloading, opening, installing and restarting my computer.

Do I miss a Windows machine? Never.

A. Mac. Is. Worth. Every. Expensive. Penny.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Amen! Since converting to mac this summer, I cannot even believe the tremendous difference. I will never go back!