Monday, June 8, 2009

Nap Time

Lucy is running so hard at camp that she is sleeping around 12 hours a day. I had to wake her up from her nap at 5pm so that she would go to sleep last night.

She was so sweet and cuddly.



Yes, her feet are pressing up against the edge of the pack and play. She doesn't mind. And I don't mess with a kid who is sleeping 12 hours a day. Neither should you.


Just try to not kiss this face.


She was not happy about being woken up and threw a fit. So sweet to so SOUR.


Then she just pouted and stared at me for four to six minutes. Seriously.

Nothing like a lollipop to soothe the soul.



Then a rainbow came out and all was right with the world.
There is nothing like starting off the week with a rainbow to make you feel like the week holds a promise for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Les, This is kim...I lost your email. Could you send it to me...at kfoye2009@gmail.com? News girlfriend...news!