Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I don't know a dang thing

I don't know a dang thing about this debate. Seriously.
We have great health insurance with Young Life so I have no reason to complain.
I am UNBELIEVABLY grateful in fact.
But if we didn't have that insurance? I doubt we could do what we do.

So once again, I want to remind you...I don't know anything. Except I know funny.
And this is funny cause it's sarcastic.
Who doesn't love a little sarcasm?

I remember back in day in college we used to talk about sarcasm as being "scarchasm" because the literal translation of the word means "tearing of the flesh. So it can cause scars on people because it probably has a basis in truth AND it can cause a chasm between you and other people. Thus scar-chasm.

Sorry that scar-chasm still makes me laugh even after ALL those freaking talks about taking it down a notch.
I think I am a little better than I was then. Maybe.

1 comment:

Kelly H said...

not having healthcare is super hard, especially with a baby.